venerdì 7 settembre 2007

Un homme, sa jeune épouse française, sa famille, in the Abbas-Fayyad Israeli recognised State of Palestine (1)

simona

How are you, i hope this mail will find you all well.
Sorry for my silence, i never forget one of you, you are always in my
mind, but this last period I was very busy because of my wedding in
nablus and even for my return back to nablus . I had a lot of
happiness time with my wife, family and friends, also i got a lot of work in the
association which was some of it resolving problems that a french lady
did against me and Human supporters association, and of course the
second part of the problems is the occupation, here a piece of it:

I returned back to nablus in the end of July, until now i don't remember
for once that the Israeli soldiers didn't occupy nablus at least
during the night.
So every night they come to the city they occupy houses, shoot,
explode sound bomb as usual.
Three days ago they reached the building where i live with my wife and
my parents. They knocked the main door of the building in crazy way, i went
downstairs to open the door for them, my father follow me because he
was afraid for me from them. So as soon as we reach the door, we were
already late because they just destroyed it and they immediately entered.
They asked me to take my clothes away, they used me and my father as
human shields until we reached the third floor, then they entered in our
flat. It was 1:30 AM

They obliged all of us to stay in one room plus one of the neighbour
with his wife and his daughter (as soon as the soldiers knocked the main
door of the building they came to join us in our flat because they were
afraid from the soldiers). They obliged me to close all the windows of
the flat and to switch off all the lights, then they controlled all the
flat. They asked me about all the neighbours, they registered my name
and my identity number and they did the same for my neighbours who was
with me in the flat. They had some machine which can be used for
control mobile calls or something like that, they transformed my bedroom as a
sniper place after destroying it...

We were not allowed to move from our seats, after some difficulty we got
some water to drink, i went to bring it and one of the soldiers followed
me to the kitchen. As we were all stressed, most of us were smoking, so
one of the soldiers say to my father in English "you smoke a lot", as my
father doesn't understand English i answered the soldier : "do you care
for his health??" he said "maybe" i said "that's not true. if you did, you
will not come to his house disturbing him and forbidding him to go to toilet
when he asked for it" then he says the famous sentence of the soldiers "YOU
DON'T KNOW WHY I'M HERE AND ANYWAY ITS NOT MY PLEASURE TO BE HERE!!" i said
"i hope so" he said "if you don't know why I'm here don't speak then"
i said "you should reflect about it..."

It happened between me and them this kind of discussion while they
were occupying our flat, until they told me that they were leaving but that
I had to come with them. So they obliged me to go with them until the
street as human shield where they reached their jeeps and they became in
safety. One of the soldiers who didn't like the conversation that i
had with him in the flat wanted to arrest me but the captain didn't
agree.

This is the second time that they occupied the building where i live
since i return to nablus...
This is the Palestinian life as we all know, that's become something
more than normal (but in another explanation its not normal)...

I'm sending this text to all of you friends, as i don't know what, I'm
not sending it to inform you about whats going on because i believe we
all know about that since long time!!
By the way the soldiers are in this moment in the street down, as
every night!


Friends!! Enjoy each moment of your life we never know what will
happen tomorrow!!

have a good night
Wajdi

--
Wajdi Yaeesh
Human Supporters Association
wajdi@humansupporters.org
Skype: wajdi_pal_nab
www.humansupporters.org
mobile: 00972 (0) 599.388.399
Nablus - Palestine (The Occupied Territories)

Nessun commento: